Friday, April 03, 2009

Old School

The Friday Five:

1. Would you return to high school life for a week? Why or why not?
Oh mother of God, no. I'm much more content with life not being surrounded by a contingent of peers who only know me as either "Paul Bunyan" or "Alice The Goon". Even if both appellations were alarmingly accurate.

2. Who were you in high school?
Uh, I dunno. Me. With bad 80's hair.

3. What was your favorite high school hangout? What did you do there?
I don't know if I technically had a hang-out in high school, per se. In junior high I was at the local video arcade almost daily, but those kind of establishments were already getting faded out by 1987. My friends like to go to the mall, but I hated it. Unless it was the record store.

4. What were your favorite three songs in high school?
* Sophomore year: Probably something off the Around The World In A Day album by Prince.
* Junior year: "Look Through Any Window" by The Hollies (the beginnings of my Merseybeat phase).
* Senior year: Either "A Forest" by The Cure or "Radio Free Europe" by R.E.M. Just a guess.

5. What was the craziest thing you did in high school?
Dressed up as Tom Selleck in Lassiter for Halloween Day and nobody in school knew who I was.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anita said...

I would rather go back to middle school than high school. I'd like to relive a day in 7th grade.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home