Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Can You Feel The Electricity In The Air?


First 20 tracks on my iTunes feeling like I'm getting my body back on track again.
1. "Can The Gwot Save Us?" - Kaki King
2. "Goldfinger" - Shirley Bassey
3. "Felon Of Troy" - Cows
4. "I Feel Free" - Cream
5. "Seether" - Veruca Salt
6. "Do It Do It" - Schooly D.
7. "It's A Real Time Thing" - The Damned
8. "35th Street Blues" - Charles J. Levy
9. "Submission" - Sex Pistols
10. "Little Sister" - Elvis Presley
11. "Sunglasses At Night" - Corey Hart
12. "Looking For A Kiss" - New York Dolls
13. "Theme From The 3rd Movement of Sinister Footwear" - Frank Zappa
14. "Remove Yourself" - Candiria
15. "I Hate Rap" - Confederate Railroad
16. "Pr2ki" - Tech N9ne
17. "Stomp" - The Brothers Johnson
18. "The Weight" - The Band
19. "Miente" - Bengala
20. "Hot Pink" - Meat Puppets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home