Saturday, May 02, 2009

A Full Grown Adult Sized Bangaroo

So, um... how does one go about getting rid of a headache without the aid of medication?

I've had a non-stop headache pretty much since Tuesday night, and I've tried everything from drinking mass quantities of water (which I do anyway), cold presses to constrict the arteries, and lying down in a dark room because... well because people I know who have migraines say they do that. I wouldn't call this anything near migraine territory. But it's just so, consistent. It hasn't let up in four days, and uh, it's kind of worn out its welcome.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anita said...

Have you tried sinus medicine? I get really bad headaches and sometimes that helps.

Also, eye drops helps me too. I like the Rohto Cool eye drops. I have to carry them around with me.

12:45 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

No, but I'm trying to mind non-medicinal ways to relieve the pains. I take so much medicine as it is for everything, I'm trying to keep myself from ODing on all this junk.

12:57 AM  
Blogger So Very Unhip said...

Have you ever gotten a CAT scan or MRI or whatever it is? A scan of your brain? Just in case?

3:42 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Not an MRI for my brain, but have had a few for my sinuses. Actually it's feeling better for the first time this morning, so maybe it's finally starting to blow over. I'm heading out to get some coffee before work. I've been off coffee for a few weeks, but I hear caffiene is good for clearing up headaches.

You got a package coming this week, sweetie! :D

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home