Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Things to Do At Concerts When You're Bored

Text message conversations last night during the New York Dolls concert with Alvin sitting next to me at the same table, and Mike, who was one city away driving to his own gig:

AL-to-ME: This sucks.
ME-to-AL: Where is hot hot hot?
ME-to-MIKE: AL is sitting next to me having the time of his life.
AL-to-MIKE: No he is not he wants to die.
MIKE-to-AL&ME: I Wanna see both things happen!! With the death @ the end!!
ME-to-MIKE: Wish u were here! I'm sure al wishes u were instead of him!
ME-to-MIKE: These guys are OLD!!!AND SUCK JOES BUTTHOLE

*I actually wrote "These guys are OLD!!!" but then Al grabbed my phone from me, wrote the rest pretending to be me, and hit send before I could stop him.*

MIKE-to-ME: I'm On my way to Goodfellas in Hampton. Bridge is backed up. I will be there by 11 I left home @935!!
ME-to-MIKE: Who cares about u asshole.

*Al still holding my cell phone, typed that pretending to be me again, and sent it. At this point I am wrestling the phone away from him yelling over the Dolls playing "Trash".*

ME-to-MIKE: Aaah those last 2 were from al not me!
MIKE-to-ME: I know (flips Al off & shrugs shoulders)
ME-to-MIKE: Al left he couldn't take it anymore!
MIKE-to-ME: figures
ME-to-MIKE: He is a poopy head.
MIKE-to-ME: yup
ME-to-AL: Al where r u? U r missing teh suck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home