Thursday, July 09, 2009

Cures For What Ails Me

The past week has been a little difficult since getting fitted for a new crown on one of my lower bicuspids, the constant jaw pain creating a bit of a constant headache, and it makes me kind of want to stay in bed a lot. Even though resting on my jaw is what exacerbates the ache. I kind of haven't been online much lately since staring at the screen makes me rub my temples all the harder. But I'm supposed to be shopping for better clothes, particularly those elusive I-cup bras and, well, anything that makes me look like the 40-year-old I'm obliged to be.

And then I come across websites like these and I shriek, "BOOTSY COLLINS HOODIES!" Because you're never too old for a Bootsy hoodie. No, really, you're not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home