Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back To Life, Back To Reality

No new Audio Junk last night. Joe had a telephone interview with professional wrestler Ivan Kolof around that same time so he ran a "rerun" in its place. Plus after seeing District 9 and getting tired and sunburned from the pool, we were both ready to chill for the rest of the day. At least my back isn't as red as my face. I swim in T-shirts these days for that very purpose. And I've had enough "boob-slips" in my lifetime to keep me perpetually paranoid. But these days skin preservation outweighs modesty. Seems to be the case more often.

Speaking of District 9, I've been ravenously eating like one of those prawns, and I don't know why and I can't seem to make it stop. And everything that I'm eating tastes terrible, as if I want something specific but my body won't tell me. Not only have I fallen off the wagon I can see the wagon disappearing over the horizon. I need help. I need... something. I need, hell.... I need to stop drinking coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home