Friday, August 21, 2009

The Friday Five:

1. What time of the day is your favourite, and why?
The early mornings, when the sun is just getting up and most of the world is still asleep. It's so quiet and calm, and I feel like I can get a lot done during that time, before the rest of civilization awakens and starts making their own demands of me.

2. What's the best time to take a walk, and where to?
When I lived in the Ghent neighborhood of downtown Norfolk, I loved walking through Stockley Gardens and Colonial Place. The Gardens at night were so dark and silvery in the moonlight. And if I was really lucky, I didn't get mugged.

3. When can you work best?
Depends in what I'm doing. When I'm at work, I work best, well, at work! When I'm at home I try not to lift a finger for any reason. After work, I'm dead to the world.

4. What to do on sunny mornings and stormy evenings?
Sunny mornings I love to be outside if I am able, walking with my iPod before the day gets too hot. Stormy evenings I'm usually scurrying about gathering candles in case my power goes out.

5. When you look outside right now, what do you see?
A lawn that needs mowing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home