Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Thirteen Ways Of Looking At A Blackbird

No new Audio Junk from Joe tonight, since he traded a day off Saturday for a work shift today. There will be a rerun in its place.

And I am very glad I don't have to work tonight, if anything so that I don't have to put together the mad-insane Beatles CD display that came in about a hundred different tiny assembly pieces. I will be there first thing in the morning, however. I really do wonder how well these remastered albums are going to sell. We have a few pre-orders for the box set, although as of Monday the mono sets hadn't arrived yet, so I hope they came in today. I also hope that we received a lot more copies of Rock Band today than we had over the weekend shipment. Three of each system ain't gonna fly, sistahs.

But still, I haven't really been getting any enquiries about the Beatles remasters from any customers -- none at all. Then again it isn't like they haven't sunk trillions into advertising to make sure the world knows the 09-09-09 ("number nine! number nine!) date by heart. But other than the new Trey Songs album or that "On The Ocean" track by K'Jon, there really isn't anything anybody's really excited about out there right this moment (it sure isn't the new Whitney Houston).

I will say though, that it's nice to see the vinyl selling in the store. And mostly to teenage boys. Don't know what that's all about, but it makes me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home