Saturday, October 03, 2009

Yay! Boooo...

Good news! Not only did I manage to swing October 10th off, but I can still pick up the hours that Wednesday night because I traded a shift with someone. Bad news is that I'm getting another crown put on that morning and I'm hoping that I won't be in too much face agony that night after the novocaine wears off. Then again my face still hasn't stopped hurting since the last crowning, which means I need to get a root canal done on that. Googlymoolgy. Can I just opt to go toothless from here on out? Not that I eat much crunchy food anyway. And all my veggies I shove in the blender with fruit as it is.

But as far as Wednesday's concerned I'll suck it up if it means I get to make it out to Monsterfest '09 for awhile, and Joe has the day off too. My old high school friend Connie wants to meet up so maybe she and I can hang for awhile. Anyway, photos from last year's Monsterfest, as well as the raffle basket I won. Let's just hope my vehicle makes it. It made a horrendous bone-shaking rattle while I was sitting in park with the engine on, although it got me to work and home fine this afternoon. Why oh why can't I live in a city with some decent bike trails?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home