Saturday, November 07, 2009

Pills And Soap

It is becoming clear that my body has become somewhat addicted to Tylenol these days. Particularly of the PM persuasion, since my recently capped tooth is in obvious need of being root canaled and has hurt constantly pretty much since its capping, I can't sleep much at nights without it. And when it's not bothering me, I still can't sleep without it. And it's getting to where when I'm not on any kind of Tylenol I can feel all the aches and pains in my body that I've learned to live with before I started popping them constantly for my tooth -- like my heel spurs after work, or my current sore throat problem that usually heralds a cold or flu but so far nothing this time, so what the hey-hey?

Must concentrate on being healthy again. Why is it all so hard this time around?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home