Sunday, May 30, 2010

I Had A Lot Of These When I Was A Kid

First 20 tracks on my iTunes looking over the big envelope of comic books and magazines from the late 70's and early 80's that my cousin Stephen brought by my store today while breezing through town on the way back to Raleigh.

1. "European Echoes" - Ornette Coleman
2. "My Best Friend's Wife" - Alice Donut
3. "Old Marcus Garvey" - Burning Spear
4. "Original Sin" - INXS
5. "Prince Of Darkness" - Big Daddy Kane
6. "Everything Happens To Me" - Thelonious Monk
7. "Headlines" - White Williams
8. "Patterns In The Ivy" - Opeth
9. "Jeopardy" - Greg Kihn Band
10. "Chinese New Year" - The Clipse featuring Pharrell

11. "Somebody's Birthday" - Express Rising
12. "Take Five" - Dave Brubeck Quartet
13. "Colors" - Ice T
14. "Lonely By Your Side (Featuring Jonny Blake)" - Azzido da Bass
15. "Ruby Dear" - Talking Heads
16. "Rebel Without A Pause" - Public Enemy
17. "Other People" - Global Funk Council
18. "White Shadow" - Peter Gabriel
19. "Goodbye" - Benny Goodman Trio
20. "Step Off" - Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home