Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Know That Something Good Is Gonna Happen



The song that finally knocked Madonna's "Like A Virgin" off the number one spot on the charts, and MTV allegedly would not show the original version of the video (above) on their channel for being too sexually explicit. Now almost twenty years later I would love for somebody to come forward and tell me that was some weak-ass urban legend. I do remember MTV only showing a lipsynced version from Bush's appearance on the Wogan Show in heavy rotation, but never this original. And it's funny that I can't even find that version online anymore. They even played the Placebo version of the song on WWE RAW several months ago. Hey, as long as the woman gets paid.

Kate, make another album again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home