Sunday, July 31, 2005

Boredom Won't Starve As Long As I Feed It

Oh, um... stand down on the whole mailman fatwa for now. As of yesterday afternoon, crisis averted. Whew. :-}

Found something that I drew a long time ago while I was sitting around feeling all... oh, what's the word the kids are using these days... emo? And listening to the music of the day. Ten guesses as to which song that was.

And yeah, okay, I've been on a bit of a downer over the past 48 hours. Mostly about the bad leg issue (three days later and it's still hurting, I mean WTF?). But actually overall my spirits have been pretty darn elevated over the past week. Might even go so far as to say I've been chipper! And I don't think I've ever wanted to say said anything like that about myself in my life. Of course it could be all the vicodin that I'm on right at this moment.

I plan on doing some experimenting with temporary MP3's to post within the coming week, if I have time to fiddle with it. Keep your peepers peeled at this spot for possible future snacky goodness on the way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home