Sunday, August 28, 2005

Miles To Go?

I just realized yesterday that I have only 20 more pounds to lose before I reach my final goal. Turns out that these final 20 pounds are going to be the ones that will probably end up killing me.

I know the last few pounds are always the hardest to lose, but damn. What I've been doing isn't working like it once did. I've cut back significantly, even more than I am supposed to, although I admit I've slacked off a bit on exercising this past week just due to sheer exhaustion. And bloody hell, I'm hungry. And a little stressed. And did I mention that I was hungry? Oh, yes I did.

If I wind up posting a lot about this over the next few weeks I apologize in advance. I just need a place to plot this out and keep me motivated until I reach the end of this Herculean endeavor. It's like I am on the final mile of the marathon and I can't just drop out now.

But I will say that my calf muscles look GREAT!! {{{flexing}}}

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just don't turn to one of those no carb diets. i want to smack all those people eating their burgers off a "lettuce bun".
-emily

1:05 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I actually started on a no-carb diet two years ago and lost over 60 pounds on it. But I don't think I'll ever try anything that extreme again. The reason I stopped doing it is because it stopped working after awhile.

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home