Friday, September 02, 2005

Little Birds Have Fast Hearts

HAPPY 51ST BIRTHDAY
Vance Elliot DeGeneres
Still miss seeing your face on the telly every night. Still miss hearing that... that *~voice~* except when I'm playing your music. Still trying to mentally compose a review for your album like you asked. Still trying to keep up with your busy life. Still the sexiest man in the world no matter what age. Still numero uno en mi libro.

And words can't convey how sorry I am about your home town. Here's hoping that your aunt and cousins are discovered safely.

---

Wow, speaking of which, I need to email my friend David and see if I can get a response from him. I wonder how his house faired. I hope he and his family are okay.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was watching ellen today and their aunt was on. guess she made it out ok with no injury to her person, just her home. they had a family friend on yesterday. ellen has been so open talking about it that i think if they were missing anyone they would share it. they're lucky.
on a lighter note that guy looks way to good to be 51. i think he's lying :)
-emily

7:07 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Talk about fuckin' Vance "Dorian Gray" DeGeneres, man. And is it me or is he just totally rockin' that new silver hair? Just let it go, Gorgeous. It'll bring out that green in your eyes.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home