Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Bad News Girl

Finally unpacked all the books.

And all I think that's missing right now is my copy of C.S. Lewis' The Magician's Nephew, and my ginormous volume of The Complete Hothead Paisan by Diane Dimassa, which particularly bums me out because I think that bugger's out of print now. O Fortuna! Haven't I already grieved enough this year?

On the other hand, I did find something that made my bowtie spin and my pigtails stand on end (what the hell was I wearing this morning?): One of my own self-drawn "comic books" that I made way back around... holy crap!... 1982 or 83-ish, I think. Daaaaamn. And bloody hell, I haven't improved a lick since I was 13 years old. Okay, now I really am depressed.

I may post a few pages anyway in the next few days. If anything just to make the whole cycle of humiliation complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home