Sunday, July 23, 2006

Bustin' Out The Duran Duran LP's

As anyone ever been to any of their high school reunions? I managed to dodge my 10 year reunion, and now I'm getting hammered with reminders to make my reservations for my 20th next year, and now I'm wondering if I should actually go this time. I mean I don't really have all that many fond memories of high school. Not that it was absolutely horrible or anything. Well, sometimes it got pretty damn bad. But mostly it was just... meh, unmemorable. I suppose if I retained even the vaguest memory of high school 20 years later I'd be more amped to go. Maybe that's what reunions are for.

Anybody have any reunion experiences they want to share? Help sway me? Deter me?

2 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

If I go to mine in 2011, I'd go and see if I get ignored just like I did when I was in high school. See if things have changed since we're adults now.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Thing is I was never really close to a lot of the student body. I had a tiny circle of friends who I still keep in relative touch with over the years, so there really isn't any pressing need to go, other than to see which people are still sportin' that 80's feathered mullet 'do. I have one friend that I know of who still does! Then again in my hick neck 'o the woods it's still pretty de rigueur.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home