Friday, July 14, 2006

I've Got A Love-a-ly Buncha Coconuts

The Friday Five:

1. What about you makes you unique?
I don't really know if there is anything about me that makes me unique. I can always say that I draw somewhat decently at times, but so do a lot of other people, and far better than I can pull off. I can say that I own an abundance of hip records and CD and DVDs and such, but Jeez, these days who doesn't? I have average looks, average smarts, average capabilities. And my personality is probably no more or less one of about seven various human personality templates that you'd pass on the street on any normal day. So I guess you can say that what makes me unique is the fact that there isn't really anything unique about me. Except for my ability to bend the fabric of Space and Time with the aid of a shoestring, two coconuts, and my indomitable will. Other than that I got nuthin'.

2. What aspect of your physical appearance do you think makes you stick out from the crowd?
You mean besides the fact that I always wear a red feather boa and a Viking helmet wherever I go? Or the fact that I don't wear anything else with it? No wait, that's what makes me clear a crowd.

3. What do you always have with you while out in public? (for example, earrings, purse, wallet, watch, etc.)
My underwear. Although I told my fellow employees I didn't wear any this week in solemn observance of Basic Instinct 2 being released on DVD. They'll just have to take my word for it. But I did promise them I'd dress up as Madea when the next Tyler Perry movie comes out.

4. Is there anything about your body that you think isn't normal?
Have I mentioned the thing yet about the coconuts and the indomitable will?

5. What are you complimented on (looks, smarts, anything) the most? Why do you think that's the case?
What am I complimented on the most? That's easy. My ACTION FIGURE COLLECTION. Why do I think that's the case? Because they so obviously RULE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home