Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Can't Take Me Anywhere

I am going to have to severely, severely cut down on coffee.

Like, down to nothing, preferably.

I've been so stressed. So out of sorts. I completely went off on a customer this week. And even though most people thought he had it coming, I'm still not the kind of person who would handle such a situation without my trademark Melpster diplomacy. I've been in a rage all week, to the point of it being almost crippling. But I'm only angry with myself. I feel like a failure. Undeserving. Riddled with self doubt. I don't know if I can do this.

Maybe I need a vacation on top of everything else.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doogan said...

wow we're cut from the same cloth...this week anyway...hang in there my friend, this too shall pass..as hard as that sounds...ok....shutting up now...
Muah!
Matty

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home