Monday, February 12, 2007

At Least Now I Can't Hear Those Pesky Voices In My Head


First 20 tracks on my iPod this afternoon while plugged into my super giganto old-schooly monster headset (Joe calls them my "Harrison Bergeron" headphones because since I've recently lost my little ipod ear buds I now have to be punished by wearing huge heavy headphones that knock me down a peg or two with the rest of humanity):

1. "Bring Mt Family Back" - Faithless
2. "Stone Free" - The Jimi Hendrix Experience
3. "D's Car Jam/Anxious Mo-Fo" - The Minutemen
4. "I Know A Little" - Lynyrd Skynyrd
5. "Love In A Trashcan" - The Raveonettes
6. "Cross Burning Part Two" - Die Warzau
7. "On Reflection" - Korekyojin
8. "Miles Runs The Voodoo Down" - Miles Davis
9. "After The Laughter" - And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead
10. "(Rock) Superstar - Cypress Hill
11. "Roller Disco" - Goldie Lookin' Chain
12. "Berlin Wall" - The Sons Of The Blues Band
13. "Pick Up The Pieces" - Average White Band
14. "The Ledge" - Bernard Hermann
15. "Bitch" - Rinocerose
16. "Fun With Bad Boys" - Screaming Rachael
17. "Only A Lad" - Oingo Boingo
18. "Let's Get Rid Of NY" - Randoms
19. "Realisation" - The Art Of Noise
20. "Sanitarium" - Howard Shore

2 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

You're better off with those, a replacement pair of Real Deal iPod earphones are an arm and a leg.

I love these but they are way too expensive for you know, earphones.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Doogan said...

whoa?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite the broad taste...hendrix....AND...goldie lookin' chain...in the same sitting....I...um......wuv ...you

oh...and headphones are as important as the music that plays in em...my dj phones are phat..yo..140 smackers..but they've lasted through years of abuse..

is this too long of a comment?....

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home