Monday, January 29, 2007

She Comes In Colors


First 20 tracks on my new iPod "Penelope" while I attempted to go walking for the first time in months today (and I clocked in a full hour, which is amazing since I haven't done this in months. I probably could have gone further if my legs weren't ready to shatter like ice from the cold):

1. "Hope Leaves" - Opeth

2. "Partyup" - Prince

3. "I Got Dat Feeling" - DJ Kool

4. "Ladykillers" - Lush

5. "Fucked Up City" - Zeke

6. "Lifeless Wandering" - Bargain Music

7. "Now" - Meat Beat Manifesto

8. "Cold Wave" - Korekyojin

9. "D's Car Jam/Anxious Mo-Fo" - Minutemen

10. "Hot Dog! That Made Him Mad" - Wanda Jackson

11. "Love Makes A Woman" - Barbara Acklin

12. "South Is Only A Home/Blueberry Boat/Birdie Brain/Inca Rag" - The Fiery Furnaces

13. "Mason City" - The Fiery Furnaces

14. "Political Song For Michael Jackson" - Minutemen

15. "Sex And Dying In High Society" - X

16. "Inca Roads" - Frank Zappa & the Mothers Of Invention

17. "Lonely Weekends" - Wanda Jackson

18. "Gett Off" - Prince & The New Power Generation

19. "Top Of The City" - Kate Bush

20. "Kanisa Elise" - Adikwa

1 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

Hee. Our iPods totally match.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home