Thursday, February 22, 2007

Gets Her Charge From The Charleston Battery



Vance sings his signature song "Parnell Pitcher". Thanks to Connie for the heads up.

Also a new update from his website:

LATEST NEWS AS OF SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2007

MUSIC NEWS: "Hi, it's Vance. I just want to thank everyone for being so supportive and making me feel welcome during my recent tour with Cowboy Mouth. It was an incredible experience playing with one of the best rock and roll bands in the world. I'm back in Los Angeles at the moment writing for the 2007 Academy Awards. It airs this Sunday, February 25 on ABC. Besides working with the other writers and Ellen on her material, look for a song I wrote for the show. Can't really give away any more than that right now. As far as continuing on with Cowboy Mouth, I'll be playing with them again as of March 2. Looking forward to getting back on stage."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home