Saturday, June 02, 2007

Afternoon Song


Been chatting a bit about the band New Model Army with a new friend online, and it's been making me reminisce a bit about college, and listening to "White Coats" driving around the dark mountain roads with nothing but the moonlight and my headlights and various woodland animals darting out of the forest into my path (I'll never forget that damn skunk). So much reminds me of those lonely night drives up the mountains. So much music now reminds me of the 80's. There's no escaping it these days. Sigh. The bleedin' 80's. Why do kids barely old enough to remember the 80's love the freaking 80's so much? Yuppies. Reaganomics. New Coke. Was Debarge ever really that good?

For some reason I can't get my NMA tracks to load onto yousendit, so go check out their myspace page:


I'm going to bed.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is one pretty pic

10:51 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Yes! Nice rekkid... ;)

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no the gal holding vinyl u dope

12:53 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

>>and listening to "White Coats" <<

There's this graffiti out here in Franklin that says just simply (I think, you can't like walk up to it b/c its next to a busy road):

GO COATS.

That reminded me of that. It's either COATS, COALS, or COALS.

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home