Monday, November 26, 2007

Extra

The ultrasound showed nothing. Soooooo, why was I hurting? Who knows. One of the many unneeded quirks of being inside this mercurial body. A body that I'm not feeling very happy with right about now.

I have had zero energy today. I slept all afternoon, and was never able to quite wake up ever since. I've been drifting in and out of Heroes Season one DVD and dreaming about drawing again. Dinner is sitting like a rock in my stomach. I'm feeling like a kid that just flunked out of school.

I need to hear some Dagmar Krause.

2 Comments:

Blogger x said...

Maybe you have a hairball...

That first season of Heroes is pretty good. I have refused to watch it past that because I didn't think they could top it. From what I hear I may be correct. I hear on the second season they just keep introducing new heroes and not doing much else. I figured as much. Why can't television write stories with arcs anymore, with a definite beginning, middle, and end? HBO seems to handle these things deftly. But then I don't watch much telly.

cpg

12:01 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Yeah, I have been digging the first season of Heroes quite a bit. Saw the first four eps on the telly when they aired but never caught up with it until now. I hear horror stories about the new season but I reserve my opinion until I check it out myself. It sounds more like a character-driven season more than an action season, and I think that's what got some fans worked up -- kind of the same for the last few seasons of "Lost" perhaps. My father is a huge "Heores" fan and he loves the second season. Though I guess this strike is going to prolong the release of any of this new season to be released on DVD any time soon.

How have you been, my friend? Are you still working for TM in Pharr?

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home