Saturday, November 24, 2007

Tijuana Bible


First 20 tracks on my iTunes this afternoon wondering where both my iPod and my cell phone disappeared to...

1. "Groovy Gravy" - Bill Cosby
2. "Who Do You Think You Are?" - Spice Girls
3. "This Fire" - Franz Ferdinand
4. "Rock With You" - Michael Jackson
5. "Our Love" - Dag
6. "B Line" - Lamb
7. "Holler If Ya Hear Me" - 2Pac
8. "Your Dragging Feet" - Polyrock
9. "Technorocker" - Kaos & Ethos
10. "Fortune Teller" - Tony Jackson Group
11. "40" - U2
12. "Jump" - Kriss Kross
13. "Because (It Turns Me On) - Kid-K.O.
14. "Nowhere To Run" - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
15. "Royal Crown Hairdressing Ad" - Little Richard
16. "Billy Bones" - Monaco
17. "Something Else" - Sid Vicious
18. "Leaving Here" - The Bird
19. "Hateful Hippie Girls" - Lida Husik
20. "Give Up The Funk" - Parliament

1 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

I saw that damn doll at the thrift store when I was a teenager and I didn't get it b/c he was missing an arm.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home