Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mmmmm, Belllly Faaaaat........



I have been looking for this Pixies video forever.

I remember back when the show 120 Minutes used to air on regular MTV and sometime back in 1990 or 1991 just dave told me that they showed this video once on an all-request episode (the one night I wasn't taping the show, naturally) and how the host (I forgot his name, some hipster Brit that I always heard was a raging twit) said that he was only going to show this once and then never, ever again because he absolutely HATED this video or so-and-so sumthin'-or-other. Who knows. But just dave regretted not taping it as well because he said he and S. were laughing their ass off during the whole thing, especially when Black Frances' stomach gets really close to the screen and you can see his belly fat.

I guess I can finally die now. G'bye, y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home