Friday, April 04, 2008

Body Issues Ahoy

Days like this I really wish somebody would rub my poor feet. Have no fear, they're clean! And amazingly soft. They just really hurt like the dickens right now.

And although I care nothing for shoes, I have to admit I really want a pair of these plaid brothel creepers like crazy. Yeah, just want I need. More elevation.

I really need to have the infection on my arms looked at again. It's been since high school, and quite frankly I'm convinced I've already reached the point of no return. Scar tissue upon scar tissue and all that. Although I always did like scars. To quote Kate Winslet in Heavenly Creatures, they are all "so frightfully romantic".

My weight. That's the big issue, pun intended. I need to take some time and concentrate, work to flip that breaker in my head that will put me back on the right track to good health again. I miss power walking every day. I miss the energy. Lord, I miss size 14 jeans.

The bags are gone from underneath my eyes. Finally.

I'm having happier moments now.

Lots of water, people. Lots and lots of water.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My hat's off to you, Melpster...a mutual friend sent me your avatar from ADT, and it's absolutely the best picture of you ever. Even at such a tiny size, I've already come twice to it in less than 24 hours. In days of old I would've sent you a photo of that explosion, but for now can you at least settle for a description of it cradled in my hands and offered up? Yes, it's who you think it is, which I hope isn't bad news. And I was the one who spoiled the end of Y. Hope you're well. As always, I'm paying total attention. M.

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home