Monday, November 17, 2008

The Kneeling Drunkard's Plea


First 20 tracks on my iTunes looking through the photos of this year's Voodoo Music Festival that my friend Paul just sent me and I am pleased to see that the French Quarter is still alive and well and speckled with hilarious drunks.
1. "The Love Gang" - The Raveonettes
2. "Too Much Monkey Business (live)" - Chuck Berry
3. "Kung Fu" - Ash
4. "Minute Waltz" - Frédéric Chopin
5. "Bottom Of The World" - Tom Waits
6. "Burn This Disco Out" - Michael Jackson
7. "Heaven" - Ssion
8. "Let's Pretend We're Married" - Prince
9. "Trash" - Robyn Hitchcock
10. "Seduction" - Silver Ash
11. "Body Moves" - DJ Mike Sky
12. "Rade pt. 3" - Prince
13. "Vibri" - Headcase
14. "No Way Back" - Adonis
15. "Angels We Have Heard On High" - Charlie McCoy
16. "Mean Mean Man" - Wanda Jackson
17. "Ring The Bells" - Timid Tiger
18. "Hair Pie: Bake 2" - Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band
19. "Grecian 2000" - The Associates
20. "Talkin' Loud And Sayin' Nothin'" - James Brown

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That drunk got some sweet shoes. I'm sure they were stolen by the end of the night.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Those shoes are all I ever see now every time I look at this picture.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home