Thursday, November 27, 2008

Schedule

Thur 27: 10-2
Fri 28: 12-8:30
Sat 29: 9-5
Sun 30: 12-8
Mon 1: 4-cl
Tue 2: 10-5
Thur 4: 4-cl

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Working this morning but bailing out early to meet the family down at Kincaid's restaurant for a plate of fish 'n chips. Hardly traditional I suppose, but any Thanksgiving beats the pants off of getting my gallbladder removed (and probably served to somebody else in the hospital for their traditional Thanksgiving dinner). Meanwhile enjoy Fail Dogs this morning, like I have. Because dogs sure can be dumb, but they look so cute doing it. Hey, kinda like me! I thinks I'm people.

EDIT: Thanksgiving also makes me deeply nostalgic for what was once known as Turkey Day on Comedy Central when my mother couldn't even call me to the table for dinner because I was too engrossed in the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 marathon they ran every year on that station. Alas, MST3K is off the air, but happily youtube helps relive the memory. Here's one of my favorite "shorts" from that time period, that still makes me weep with laughter to this day. See? I'm still a traditionalist at heart.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this faildog:
http://faildogs.com/post/60631745/dog-credit-dooce#disqus_thread

Because Dooce is the most overrated blogger ever.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

This is my favorite!

http://faildogs.com/post/62184790

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home