Monday, November 24, 2008

She's Always In My Hair

Friend Lizzie Boredom with HR from Bad Brains at SXSW 2008.


First 20 tracks on my iTunes this evening wanting more and more to go to Austin this spring.
1. "Seashell" - Skylab
2. "Dreamin'" - Gruppo Sportivo
3. "Benares Song" - Dagmar Krause
4. "Lasting Forever" - Gruppo Sportivo
5. "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" - Elton John & Kiki Dee
6. "In Love" - Prince
7. "Alcohol" - The Kinks
8. "Cornmeal Dumpling" - Roots Manuva
9. "I Love The Sound Of Breaking Glass" - Nick Lowe
10. "The One To Sing The Blues" - Motorhead
11. "All Through The Night" - Cyndi Lauper
12. "In The Mouth A Desert" - Pavement
13. "Galang" - M.I.A.
14. "Peaches" - The Stranglers
15. "Streets Of Your Town" - The Go-Betweens
16. "Hey Shadow" - The Humpers
17. "Let There Be More Darkness" - Robyn Hitchcock
18. "Blank Expression" - The Specials
19. "Never Gonna Stop" - Rob Zombie
20. "These Three Words" - Stevie Wonder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home