Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Life During Wartime



From the album entitled Norfolk, VA (Caroline Records), this is local likables Combine with the video to their single "Cattle My Rage".

These fellas were pretty popular around these parts during the grungified 1990's. I vaguely recall even watching The Shawshank Redemption in the movie theater with lead singer Brian Pafumi when it first came out, although I think Brian was seated about a row or two behind Joe and me with his girlfriend (who also appears in the video), but I remember a discussion of the film taking place in the lobby shortly after. Funny thing about these guys, but every time I'd see the band walking down Hampton Boulevard they always appeared to be striding side-by-side, just like they do in the video. I guess they probably didn't require much direction during the actual shoot. Anyway, it's kind of how I always remember them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home