Friday, December 19, 2008

What's Bred In The Bone

I would just like to point out that this is a very strange website. And that is all.

WAIT! That's not all. Has anybody out there heard this bizarre version of "Frosty The Snowman" song over the melody for "Tequila" while they were out and about? I assume in various establishments where piped-in music occurs. Joe and I were laughing about it last week when we heard it in Ruby Tuesday's, and then I heard it again last night in the grocery store while buying a bottle of extra virgin olive oil. I mean, really? "Tequila"? It even had that part at the end where it goes "Bomp bomp BOMP-BOMP....!" and you expect them to shout "FROSTY!" but then they just let it end cold like that instead. Reminds me of the time years ago when Joe and I heard an equally curious version of "Deck The Halls" done to the tune of "Bo Diddley" while eating dinner at Steak & Ale, which indicates how long ago that probably took place.

I'm braced for the inevitable "O Little Town Of Bethlehem" done to "Who Let The Dogs Out" thirty years from now. Although by then I'll probably be too senile to remember the tune. God willing.

One more day of work and I have the weekend OFF. Bless you, Big Baby Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home