Thursday, February 26, 2009

Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On


First 20 tracks on my (New! Birthday!) iPod shuffle downloading a photo I took of comedian Bobcat Goldthwait at the Capital City Comedy Club in Austin, moments before he called me out for taking it. (Oopsie!)

1. "Oh Babe What Would You Say" - Hurricane Smith
2. "Call Me Phantom" - Celebrity Murder Party
3. "Monica" - The Kinks
4. "Never Mind the Why and Wherefore" - Gilbert & Sullivan
5. "Psycho Repairman" - The Humpers
6. "Not If You Were the Last Junkie on Earth" - The Dandy Warhols
7. "House Of The Juju Queen" - Janie Jones
8. "Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Is In)" - Kenny Rogers & The First Edition
9. "A Equals A" - Zoogz Rift
10. "Baby" - Monolux
11. "Bam-Bam" - Luscious Jackson
12. "Very Metal Noise Pollution" - Pop Will Eat Itself
13. "Smash The System" - Consolidated
14. "Just The Way You Are" - Barry White
15. "I Love You" - The Pipettes
16. "First Time" - The Boys
17. "1000x No" - Pop Will Eat Itself
18. "Get Your Filthy Hand Off My Desert" - Pink Floyd
19. "What Becomes Of The Broken-Hearted" - The Backbeats
20. "I'll Go Crazy" - James Brown

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

”I dont mean to insult you…” here http://depositfiles.com/files/uq6glih0y
”Goldthwait home movies” here http://depositfiles.com/files/q410sb35x

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home