Friday, November 13, 2009

And Now The News...

Assessed the damages this morning, and for once I have been spared.

Others haven't been so lucky I hear.

159,000 people without power, and entire streets and houses submerged in some places. I went by work early this morning to do some data entry and one of the girls I work with out in Ocean View says that she'll be without power for two days, and the downstairs to her house is ankled deep in water. Even the local news channel was reporting in a studio filled with water.

Then the power went out on the whole block at my store around 10am, so I went home. I'm scheduled to go in tonight but I'll call later to see if the power cuts back on, or else I may have today off as well. Good thing I got in all those extra hours this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home