Monday, November 09, 2009

The Sun Is Still Sunny

So tired. Unable to function. How am I still typing?

Volunteered to spend five days a week coming into the store early to do some data entry work for the police department, but there was about three days of backlogged info to enter and basically I was sitting at a computer typing away for seven straight hours, with no breaks except going to the bathroom twice. At least it's done. Until tomorrow, that is. But the load shouldn't be a nutty as it was today. I, however, am still nutty as a squirrel for volunteering. But I'm desperate for the hours, as you can see by my schedule. I'm just surprised I can still sit here and blog, without grusdkad sqjdoska ppppppppppd ffffffffff pluh

So this guy Ronnie that I used to work with 20 years ago at Music Man and still see around town is selling all his CDs to the store, with a lot of stuff I remember us getting back in the day together. But I was most intrigued with picking up Like This, the fourth album by The dB's which I still have on vinyl from ye ole college epoch. Back during the first year I met Joe he made me a mix tape with "Spitting Into The Wind" on it and I've been infatuated with that song ever since. It also has "Amplifier" on it, which is another awesome song, and I think I remember "A Spy In The House Of Love" as well but I am too tired to recall anything at the moment. Mike just showed up, and I'm going to go downstairs and watch them watch wrestling. It's what us girls do, you know. What the men watch other men do things. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home