Saturday, November 14, 2009

I Am Disliking Google Chrome More And More

The Friday Five (On Saturday):

1. Do you believe in ghosts?
I thought I have experienced some peculiar spooky wooOOooooOOOOo type of phenomena in my time, but whether or not it was all my imagination I haven't quite received any true ghostly empirical evidence on any of that. Although I did hide my paperback copy of The Entity between the mattresses of my bed back in high school because it scared the tinkle outta me and thought I was going to Hell just for reading it.

2. Do you believe in extraterrestrials?
It stands to reason there should be other life forms on other plants out there in the universe. Whether or not they abduct me in my sleep and hide the remote control to my TV up my butt seems a little far-fetched. But it would explain how it got there in the first place.

3. Do you believe in mythical creatures (unicorns, vampires, etc.)?
Unicorns and vampires, unlikely. But I am a bit of a cryptozoologist in spirit and if we are discovering new species of animals every day so.... yeah, heck, unicorns and vampires. I believe!

4. Do you believe in a higher power (God, Allah, Buddha, Hecate, Zeus, etc.)?
I believe that faith and science are two entirely different realms, and people aren't going to find God while looking into a flower. Jesus and Mary can only be found in sponge-painted ceilings and tortillas, people. Remember, FAITH.

5. Do you believe in the power of crystals?
I believe in the power of Crystal's 8-inch lucite platform stripper heels and how they act as ballast for when she's hanging upside down on the dancer's pole at down at Mermaids.

1 Comments:

Blogger MostPeopleAreBlank said...

Could you give me the address to Mermaids? That sounds like something I want to believe in!

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home