Tuesday, June 27, 2006

MONDALE!

Congratulations to Will Harris, a fellow high school alumni of mine whose humorous interview with Jello Biafra made the cover of Portfolio Weekly this week. Will had sent me an advance copy of the interview via email, but neither of us had anticipated then that it would make the cover story (his first), so kudos Mr. Harris -- a fascinating read. I remember years ago making taped copies of my spoken word Biafra record No More Cocoons and tossing them into open car windows in shopping center parking lots.

Jello's gonna be at the NorVa tonight. Do I feel like going? Hm. Might be entertaining. Maybe I can bring him a burn DVD-R copy of Terminal City Ricochet. Poor dear... last I heard even his parents still haven't seen that movie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

I forgot to get a Portfolio when we were out there [your parts] last week. Franklin doesn't get the Portfolio since we live so close to NC I suppose. I never really read it but it was something nice to pick up after a shopping trip to Farm Fresh and to flip through on the long way home to Wakefield. (you know, when mom was driving)

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home