Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Water's A Bit Nipp(l)y Today...

Christ on a bicycle! Has anyone checked out the cover to Charo's latest album?? (click the pic to make them it, ahem, BIG)...


Okay okay... she and I have, well, roughly the same chest size, I'd wager. And yet. AND YET. How old is this woman anyway? In her sixties? And she still has far superior boobs than me by leagues. Must be all those rigorous cuchi-cuchi exercises going all the way back to The Love Boat years. I'm having a mighty severe inferiority complex right now. Maybe this can be filed away under TMI, but I would sell my little brother for areolas that size. Sigh.

In non-related news, I just bought a Logitech web cam with micro telephone headset. And no, you may not see what size my areolas really are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home