Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Gonna Get Myself Connected

Internet connections up the whazoo. Thinking it's about time I called my local cable company. I'm lucky it's been letting me on this long to blog, so in brief:

Hung out with Connie and her friend yesterday on her birthday. Took them around Virginia Beach, lunch at Il Giardino's, and a minor shopping spree at Nancy's Nook. I really need to go back there and buy some cute panties. And wouldn't ya know it, they're out of corsets with the bra cups my size. And I'd just look silly in the bra-less corsets. Not that I wouldn't look silly in just about all of it. But I gotta keep the boyfriend interested at least every once in awhile. ;-)

I have the Ernie K-Doe song playing in my head as I'm busily vacuuming and tidying up for the boyfriend's mother coming to visit us this week, since she has never seen the new place and she's getting ready to move out to Boulder, Colorado soon. She's driving in tonight and sleeping over. I guess I just hope she likes our little investment. I think she was a little worried, but I want to show her how nice it is, especially compared to the place we were before.

Anyway, almost time for soccer. Never been a follower of any sport, but I do enjoy watching World Cup every time it comes around. Then I get to email about it to my friend Khaled in Casablanca, who is probably the only man in Morocco right now cheering for Team USA.

Going to walk down to 7-11 and get some coffee now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home