Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Schedule

Fri 16: 11-6:30
Sat 17: 3-cl
Sun 18: 11-5:30
Mon 19: 12:30-8
Wed 21: 3-cl
Thur 22: 3-cl
Sat 24: 9-5:30

Hey look! Hitting my head repeatedly over the keyboard for the last two days straight has finally regained my access to Blogger. I suppose I should take this opportunity while it lasts, although it just occurred to me that I really don't have a damn thing to write about. Not like that's ever stopped me before, as you all well know.

I am happy to announce, although more to myself than anyone else who might not have noticed, that I appear to have finally pulled out of that 3-month period of crippling stress and depression that so completely unmanned me since around the time that I first bought my new house. Sadly I can now look over my body and see the damage done. The compulsive overeating. The chronic oversleeping. My baggy eyes and tore-up complexion. All I have to show for everything is 30 extra pounds and about 3, 598 more grey hairs on one side of my head.

But I also got a house that rocks and a job I enjoy and a man I love. And a bear. There's no leaving out the bear.

I guess I do have something to write about. And there it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home