Friday, June 16, 2006

The Melissa Papers

The Friday Five:

1. What’s the most embarrassing thing/job you’ve had to do to earn money?
I don't think I've actually done anything that I was embarrassed about as far as making a buck is concerned (had to tack that last bit on there). Maybe a few jobs that were beneath me. But then again aren't all our job's inherently beneath us?

2. What’s the easiest and quickest way you have earned a buck?
Selling off used CDs. No wait, there's nothing easy about that. But it can be quick.

3. If you could set your own salary, according to your skills and worth, how much would you earn?
How much is it worth knowing that "Vehicle" by The Ides Of March was a Number One hit on April 11th, 1970? How much is it worth for me to stop dropping these little nuggets 'o worthless music trivia on all of you? I'll take "hush money" any day.

4. Are you a good saver?
HARD-ly. Those of you who have seen my house and the things contained within can attest to that.

5. What’s the most expensive and useless thing you have ever bought?
A college education.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home