Monday, December 25, 2006

Don't Ask Me I'm Just A Girl


First 20 tracks on my iTunes shuffle while waiting for Mike to come over and help us put together my new 32" HDTV (which already looks far too big for my living room TV cabinet)...

1. "You're My Drug" - Dukes Of Stratosphear
2. "Pablo's Cruise" - The Avalanches
3. "Ooh La La" - Goldfrapp
4. "Moby-Dik" - Ciccone Youth
5. "Can't Hardly Wait" - The Replacements
6. "Maybe Someday (Acoustic Mix)" - The Cure
7. "Veterans Day Poppy" - Captain Beefheart
8. "Talkin' Dust Bowl Blues" - Woody Guthrie
9. "Midnight In A Perfect World" - DJ Shadow
10. "Hey! Luciani" - The Fall
11. "Nocturne (Dan The Automator Remix)" - Medeski, Martin & Wood
12. "Wot?" - Captain Sensible
13. "Time To Make A Change" - Goldie Lookin' Chain"
14. "Her Eyes Are A Blue Million Miles" - Captain Beefheart
15. "Keeping It Together" - Katy Rose
16. "Jimmy" - Hollowbodies
17. "Sleep Around" - Prince
18. "I Think We're Alone Now" - Lene Lovich
19. "Dancing In The Moonlight" - Thin Lizzy
20. "Liontamer" - Faithless

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy holidays, sweetness. :) {{{ }}}

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home