Sunday, April 19, 2009

Entertainment Tonight

Thoroughly unable to sleep. Spent the evening watching digital cable, which I only finally got installed in the last two weeks or so. Soaked up a little Blackadder ("Born To Be King"), some Tom Baker-era Doctor Who ("Robots pt. 1"), the original Wicker Man, always a favorite (and especially effective to watch in a dark living room at 2 in the morning), and Junebug, which I haven't seen since I rented it back when it came out a few years ago. Ironically, I own all of this already on DVD. Well, except for the Doctor Who. Honestly haven't seen the original series since I was in high school. Talk about kickin' some old school memories there.

And speaking of, I seem to be coming full circle back around to certain films and television programs from my childhood within this past week, as well as this upcoming week, hardly by any fault of my own. I mean the movie Five was my doing, and I was the one who went about unearthing information on a character from Guiding Light. But some of this other nostalgia fodder coming up this week was brought into the house by other means not of my doing, which I suppose I'll expound upon later if the mood moves me. Though I'm sure nothing bores a body more than reading about the nostalgia of other people. Not like anyone reads this anyway. But I guess it's a relatively entertaining document for me to go back to years later and remember what I thought and felt and shit. Um, well... not that I do that with my blog either. Oh hell, I'm rambling now. I really need to get to bed. Gotta mow the lawn in the morning.

Awww, sookie... Legend is about to come on! Screw sleep! I'll rest when I'm dayed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home