Friday, July 10, 2009

This Isn't Helping My Diet

The Friday Five:

1. What is your favorite vegetable?
I love lettuce, though not iceberg so much. And raw spinach. Both of which I can eat straight out of the bag like potato chips.

2. What is your favorite salad dressing, sauce, gravy, or condiment?
I don't really use bottled salad dressings anymore. I like to cut up fresh Mexican mangoes and put them in my salads. Their juiciness makes a great light, sweet dressing.

3. What is your favorite culture's food (American, Chinese, Creole, Indian, Italian, Mexican, Soul Food, Southern U.S., etc.)?
It's all good when done right. I've really been into Indian in the last few years.

4. What is your favorite beverage?
Tea. But mostly the fresh tea leaf kind. I don't exactly have the making for fresh leaf tea, so I make do with the bags. Mostly I drink water, and iced coffee in the summer.

5. What is your favorite food?
Like my children, I love all my favorite nom-noms equally. Oh wait, I can't have kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home