Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sir, This Ain't The Barnes & Noble

A page of fascinating music downloads from minimalist avant-garde artist Terry Riley from his later years (1970's through 80's). Many thanks to Chris G. for the link!

I must get my act together this week. Achieve some short term goals in order for them to maintain in the long run. Gotta get back to running in the mornings. Must fill more pages in my sketchpad. Clean the house! And get up with some old friends of whom I have been inexcusably neglectful. And stop eating candy... again. Damn my work and their 3 for 99 cent candy sale.

By the way, yesterday we caught a guy taking a leak in our store's water fountain. The funny thing is that once caught, he didn't even both to stop. I suppose it's not simple just cutting it off in mid-stream. Best to go ahead and finish, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home