Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A Man And His Mare's Leg

My father's birthday is this Friday and I picked this up for him as a gift. My brother emailed me saying that he dropped a big hint that he wanted it, and I'm hardly surprised, big Western freak that he is. I've never seen this series. Can anybody recommend it?

Bit o' trivia for those who may not know. My Great Uncle was Hollywood western movie star Randolph Scott.

RANDOLPH SCOTT??!!

0/' Raaaaandolph Scotttt! o/'


Yes. Yes, I get that a lot.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be more impressed if your Great uncle were Isaac Hayes...but RS works out well also. Hah!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

It WOULD be impressive! Although I would have to go without the cool Blazing Saddles reference for the rest of my life. People may instead sing the "Chocolate Salty Balls" song from South Park to me in lieu of the other. Both would do me proud, either way.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home